IMI delivers on our client’s expectations through our North American consulting capabilities which include:
- Logistics Operations Improvements
- Supply Chain Management Design
- Outsourcing & 3PL selection
- Trucking Services Throughout North America
- Warehouse & Distribution Operations
IMI – Logistics Consulting
IMI identifies areas of cost savings through warehouse operations improvement, transportation route optimization, reduced in-transit inventory expense, and integrated distribution & warehousing solutions.
The ability of an organization to limit its non-value added activities, throughout the supply chain process, greatly improves that company’s competitiveness and profitability. IMI analyzes the operational data vertically within an organization, and horizontally throughout suppliers, vendors, and customers. The logistics industry is changing rapidly in conjunction with increased regulation, security concerns, and a complex network of suppliers and service providers.
Manufacturers and distributors are increasingly aware of the importance of successful supply chain management. IMI examines the logistics process to achieve maximum costs savings in that supply chain.
- Optimization of freight and transport modes
- Shipment planning
- Warehouse design and material handling options
- Departmental integration
- Core carrier programs & relations
- 3PL selection
- Supplier performance
- Reverse logistics